1. imitation diamond
2. imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
تقلید مخلصانهترین نوع چاپلوسی است.
3. imitation leather
4. a pale imitation of his father
تقلید مذبوحانهای از پدرش
5. a poem written in imitation of hafez
شعری که به تقلید از حافظ نوشته شده است
6. No man ever yet became great by imitation.
7. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Charles Caleb Colton
8. The imitation hardly matches up to the original.
9. They discussed important issues in imitation of their elders.
10. This latest production is a pale imitation of the original .
11. He can do a passable imitation of the maths teacher.
12. She wore an imitation of a sailor's hat.
13. We all fell about when he did his imitation of the tea-lady.
14. The salesman fobbed the lady off with an imitation diamond.
15. It's an original, not one of those imitation jobs.
16. It's not real leather; it's only an imitation.