1. Loud noise can impair your hearing.
2. Tiredness can seriously impair your ability to drive.
3. This study indicates that octreotide injections impair postprandial gall bladder contraction for at least four hours.
4. Cons: A great way to temporarily impair gastrointestinal processes to the discomfort of others.
5. Not only do sleeping pills impair the function of sleep, they also affect the way you feel the next day.
6. Poor notation can impair the ability of a scheme to accommodate new subjects and can hinder effective retrieval.
7. Acute schizophrenia can severely impair mothering skills when maternal distress leads to distraction and neglect.
8. But did you realise that smoking can impair the blood which carries oxygen to the brain and therefore decrease mental efficiency?
9. Pros: A great way to temporarily impair mental processes without having to take medication.
10. They act on him and impair his ability to distinguish between thought and perception, between concepts and objects.
11. Don't boil the sauce as this and impair the flavor.
12. Conclusion SAP induced by 5% sodium taurocholate could impair the pancreatic endocrine function.
13. A recurrence of such an oversight could impair our amicable relations.
14. In driving simulators, marijuana does impair visual skills and mental dexterity.
15. Chamber angle impair is major cause of postoperative secondary glaucoma. Abnormality of lens haptics position, hemorrhage and persistent inflammation were also play a role in secondary glaucoma.