1. This provides a relatively high input impedance looking into their bases and a low output impedance at the emitters.
2. Finally, is the small-signal, complex, output impedance when the input is open circuit to signals.
3. The term iterative impedance is applied to a load that renders the input impedance of an asymmetric section equal to it.
4. This resulting increase in impedance between the electrodes may be observed on a pen recorder.
5. Discussion Impedance planimetry is a novel technique offering possibilities to characterise biomechanical properties invivo of the gut wall.
6. At low-enough frequencies to satisfy, the input impedance is virtually which is becoming very large.
7. Its high input impedance means that it does not load a signal source which it copies at its output.
8. The impedance of the battery alone is enough to regulate their input.
9. Ideally, any alternating voltmeter should possess infinite impedance and any a. c. meter negligible impedance.
10. The output impedance is about 0. 02 ohm at the 5V end and 0. 1 ohm at the 15V end of the range.
11. The input impedance also deteriorates at high frequencies.
12. The AC impedance technology and chronoamperometry were employed to study the electrochemical Characteristic of the membrane.
13. Impedance, Gain, Radiation pattern, Beam width, Radiation resistance, Antenna efficiency, Directivity and Polarization Measurements.