1. did her silence imply consent?
آیا سکوت او علامت رضایت بود؟
2. i don't wish to imply that you are lying
نمیخواهم بگویم که شما دروغ میگویید.
3. Cleo blushed. She had not meant to imply that he was lying.
4. This does not necessarily imply that children achieve better results in private schools.
5. I never meant to imply any criticism.
6. Empathy for the criminal's childhood misery does not imply exoneration of the crimes he committed as an adult.
7. What did she imply in her words?
8. This statement should not be taken to imply that the government is exonerated of all blame.
9. The letter seems to imply that the minister knew about the business deals.
10. How dare she imply that I was lying?
11. High profits do not necessarily imply efficiency.
12. I don't wish to imply that you are wrong.
13. But this does not imply public generosity either.
14. Second, stability does not imply fixity or constancy.
15. Affiliation may not imply successful recovery. Individual characteristics that have been investigated are as varied as the researchers performing the studies.