1. an impoverished painter
2. the impoverished descendents of a noble race
بازماندگان فقیر یک دودمان اشرافی
3. a prostrate, impoverished country
کشوری ذلیل و فقرزده
4. lack of proper care has impoverished the soil
فقدان توجه لازم موجب ضعیف شدن خاک شده است.
5. their mismanagement left the country impoverished
سو مدیریت آنان کشور را به فقر و فلاکت کشید.
6. the untimely death of the woman i loved impoverished my life
مرگ نابهنگام زنی که او را میپرستیدم،زندگانیم را بیارزش کرد.
7. Falling coffee prices have impoverished many Third World economies.
8. They were impoverished by a prolonged spell of unemployment.
9. She's going out with an impoverished young actor.
10. Excessive farming had impoverished the soil.
11. She loathed being the child of impoverished labourers.
12. His health was impoverished daily.
13. The rural people have been impoverished by a collapsing economy.
14. Also patron of horsemen and the impoverished. Feast day, November
15. She learned it from impoverished people who had come to her in desperation.
16. But the commercial success paradoxically impoverished the peasantry.