1. the imprudent mountain climber fell down
کوهنورد بیاحتیاط سقوط کرد.
2. it is imprudent to go
رفتن بیاحتیاطی است.
3. The banks made hundreds of imprudent loans in the 1970s.
4. The report criticizes the banks for being imprudent in their lending.
5. It would be imprudent of you to make enemies of those who can help you.
6. It would be imprudent to resign from your present job before you are offered another.
7. Though his journey had been imprudent, it was still not in itself treasonable.
8. Conflict: The bank could then make imprudent loans to Company X to keep it from failing.
9. Banks are suffering the results of imprudent lending policies.
10. But if people decide that the cuts are imprudent and are distributed unequally, the political impact could be very different.
11. He's never imprudent or impudent, inadvertent or negligent when he deals with international affairs.
12. My imprudent utterances incurred her displeasure.
13. It's imprudent of you to have done such a thing.
14. For a wise government, banning advertising is imprudent way of oversimplifying a complex, but multifaceted issue.
15. It was rather imprudent of the little girl to interrupt our conversation like that.