1. an impulsive person
2. an impulsive remark
اظهار نظر بدون پیشاندیشی
3. Rosa was impulsive and sometimes regretted things she'd done.
4. He is too impulsive to be a responsible prime minister.
5. His impulsive temperament regularly got him into difficulties.
6. He is impulsive in his actions.
7. In a burst of impulsive generosity, I offered to pay.
8. If you are a reckless, unrestrained and emotionally impulsive person, you are more likely to lose your future. Dr T. P. Chia
9. Even to being impulsive, an uncontrolled state of irritability; it is a weakness and is accompanied by physical weakness.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
11. It thus excludes situations involving impulsive gravitational waves.
12. The violence is purposeless and impulsive.
13. Their absence led Barras into a series of impulsive and often self-destructive behaviors.
14. They include an impulsive component and a step component.
15. The use of this negative, impulsive punishment is inconsistent with what is desirable to teach chil-dren.