1. Our goods compete in terms of product quality, reliability and above all variety.
2. The orchestra is unrivalled in terms of technical mastery and sheer vitality.
3. There is a substantial payback in terms of employee and union relations.
4. He referred to your work in terms of high praise.
5. Femininity is still defined in terms of beauty.
6. These resorts, like Magaluf and Arenal, remain unbeatable in terms of price.
7. You can't just look at it in terms of the immediate problem. You've got to see it in a wider context.
8. The book is well organized in terms of plot.
9. The data is limited in terms of both quality and quantity.
10. He referred to your work in terms of high praise/in flattering terms.
11. In terms of experience, she definitely had the edge over the other people that we interviewed.
12. The project has been disastrous for the bank in terms of public relations.
13. Western countries enjoyed considerable advantages in terms of technology.
14. Some college courses are graded in terms of either a pass or a fail.
15. Where do things stand in terms of the budget?