1. Evidence of his mental incapacity was never produced in court.
2. The main problem is the author's incapacity to convey his ideas.
3. This incapacity is a one-sided one.
4. Even as he sensed his incapacity to make such a choice, it was made for him.
5. There were 103 cases of caretaker absence or incapacity, she said.
6. When consultation rates are matched against incapacity rates, there is evidence that lower income patients under-utilise G. P. services . . . .
7. Cossiga commented publicly on Galloni's apparent incapacity to handle complex Mafia and drug-trafficking investigations.
8. Dissatisfied with its incapacity to make councils cut spending, the government adopted a final sanction - rate capping.
9. They were convinced of the incapacity of the free market significantly to diminish poverty and inequality.
10. To feign illness or other incapacity in order to avoid duty or work.
11. Immaturity is the incapacity to use one's intelligence without the guidance of another.
12. He feigned illness or other incapacity in order to avoid duty.
13. Prudence is a rich ugly old maid courted by Incapacity.
14. She returned to work after a long period of incapacity.