1. the incessant patter of those old communists
چرندیات تمام نشدنی آن کمونیستهای پیر
2. The incessant hurry and trivial activity of daily life seem to prevent, or at least, discourage quiet and intensive thinking.
3. We have had incessant snowfall since yesterday afternoon.
4. The jukebox ground out an incessant stream of pop music.
5. The noise of bombs and guns was incessant.
6. The child's incessant talking started to irritate her.
7. Quite apart from the borders' incessant claims on the tsar's attention, they tied down his troops.
8. At other times, they waged an incessant guerrilla war, attacking isolated Roman garrisons, ambushing caravans, cutting supply routes.
9. She gave two- or three-word answers to reporters' incessant questions.
10. Outside the window is the incessant noise of cars and buses.
11. He was hungry, soaked by the incessant London rain and sheltering in a doorway of a back-street in Cricklewood.
12. The incessant buzzing of helicopters filled the evening sky.
13. His two-term governorship has been an exercise in incessant mutual support between Texas business and Texas politics.
14. Democracy died after a period of incessant wars, imperial expansion abroad, and the rise of demagoguery at home.
15. Eccentrics talk to themselves; some of us address incessant memos to ourselves; many people write in private journals.