• human being; particular person; distinct entity, single thing
• single, distinct, sole; of a particular person; unique, special, characteristic
• individual means relating to one person or thing, rather than to a large group.
• an individual is a person.
individual clearing member
• member of a clearing house who is authorized to clear his own transactions and those of his customers but not those of floor brokers (finance)
• educational method which stresses the mental needs and personality of the student
individual election campaign
• campaign in which individuals run for election
• equipment for personal use
• profit earning business begun by private individuals
• private tutoring
• study on one's own; studying at one's own pace
• personal view; viewpoint of an individual judge differing from the majority
• private ownership of a business
• one on one psychological treatment
individual retirement account
• tax-deferred trust fund into which individual employees can deposit part of their salaries for withdrawal after retirement, ira
• silent and cautious movement of individuals whose purpose is to surprise the enemy individua ...