1. Sources of information in librarianship and information science.
2. Many have degrees in computer or information science, computer information systems, or data processing and have experience as computer programmers.
3. Information science regards solving the contradictions between information producing and information utilizing as its basic tasks all the while from its birth and owns stable subject field.
4. Taking knowledge organization as logic starting point of information science helps solve some controversial theoretical problems in information science.
5. The institute of information science Academia Sinica of Taiwan.
6. What is called quantum information science is substantively to research information science encoding with quantum states.
7. Complexity and Information Science Study Creed.
8. According to information science, traditional Chinese medical case record data are complicated and intricate experiential data.
9. We will constantly consummating our service network, information science and technology, and the victory team spirit!
10. National Commission on Libraries and Information Science: Chair. - Jeanne Hurley Simon.
11. This paper analyzes the predicament of information science in three aspects: theory, education and profession identity.
12. This essay concerns a new Information Science Technology Radiovehicle - carried card - checker system.
13. Network Association Centred Library and Information Science.
14. Scope Note The field of information science concerned with the analysis and dissemination of medical data through the application of computers to various aspects of health care and medicine.