1. The infusible matters in the center of 45AgCuZn solder are one of the primary defects that affected seriously the usability, so the scanning electron microscope is used to analyze them.
2. Ultrasonic machining is a novel manufacture method, which is suitable for maching of nonconductive, brittle, hard and infusible material.
3. Graphite and even its linear counterpart, poly ( p - phenylene ) are too insoluble, infusible, and brittle.
4. The results show that the main compositions of the infusible matters are zinc oxide and the part of copper oxide that are brought in the process of casting.
5. The batch mixes for floor bricks were synthesized on the basis of fusible clay, infusible clay and fluxes.
6. NATURE AND APPEARANCE: Yellow powder, soluble in water and alcohol. It can from an infusible compound with metallic ions such as cobalt, copper and nickel, etc. . . .
7. With the method of metal electroplating, a special coat that evenly mixes one or several infusible solid grains to the electroplating coating is called composite coating.
8. This paper introduces the CQ - 1 and NS - 916 type cleaning agent of infusible scale.