1. the infusion of a new spirit among the students
دمیدن روحی تازه در دانشجویان
2. the infusion of salt water
تزریق (آهستهی) آب نمک
3. Make an infusion by boiling and simmering the rhubarb and camomile together.
4. An infusion of $100 000 into the company is required.
5. Further education badly needs the infusion of more resources.
6. The company needs an infusion of new blood .
7. The infusion of desire that rushed her was so immense that she obeyed instantly, drawing her legs up to his hips.
8. In the presence of each they received an infusion of a sucrose solution.
9. Under these circumstances an intravenous infusion of insulin provides a very convenient and reliable method for managing the diabetes.
10. What the department needs is an infusion of new ideas.
11. The subjects had a continuous infusion glucose tolerance test.
12. The intravenous infusion was removed when he was able to take fluids without feeling nauseated.
13. Hypertension may be controlled by a nitroprusside infusion, which has the additional advantage of aiding heat loss by peripheral vasodilatation.
14. Figure 1 illustrates the effect of infusion of rabbit bile into the ileal lumen on carbachol stimulated motor activity.