1. man's inhumanity to man
بیرحمی انسان نسبت به انسان
2. They were accused of inhumanity in their treatment of the hostages.
3. Man's inhumanity to man never fails to shock me.
4. This is another outrage catalogue of terrorist inhumanity.
5. Equally parliamentarians spoke of cruelty, inhumanity and tyranny as features of the slave trade and slavery, often providing vivid examples.
6. The inhumanity seems to lie in allowing the full weight of responsibility to fall on the child.
7. But I do recognise barbarity and inhumanity when I see them.
8. Their failure was that, because of man's inhumanity to his fellow beings, they did not fulfil their potential.
9. Reformists were appalled by the immorality and inhumanity of the slave trade.
10. Amnesty International protests against injustice and inhumanity.
11. The novel focuses on the inhumanity of prisons and labour camps.
12. " Inhumanity " and "sycophancy" are criticized, thus deepening the meaning of faithfulness, justice and humanity in the thought of Confucian discourses.
13. I have seen much inhumanity, cheating, corruption, sordidness and selfishness but I have not become cynical.
14. Having been dehumanized in turn, they will embrace inhumanity and brutality.
15. It'shows that the EU Parliament recognizes the inhumanity of the annual massacre.