1. inland waterways
2. the island's inland
درونبوم (سرزمینهای داخلی) جزیره
3. the road extends several miles inland
جاده چندین مایل در خشکی ادامه دارد.
4. We travelled further inland the next day.
5. There are interesting hikes inland, but most ramblers stick to the clifftops.
6. The vast majority live further inland.
7. The mountains are five miles inland.
8. At this point, the coast road turns inland for several miles.
9. The economy of the inland towns and cities of our country also develops rapidly in recent years.
10. What they owe to the Inland Revenue is small fry compared to the overall ￡ 2 million debt.
11. The town lies a few kilometres inland.
12. Pollution was carried inland by the wind.
13. We went twenty kilometers inland,(sentence dictionary) up the river.
14. In the Balearics pockets of rural life and inland villages are undisturbed.
15. The Black Sea is a large inland sea.