1. Institutionalization was necessary when his wife became both blind and violent.
2. Wagstaff is a pivotal figure in the institutionalization of photography as a mainstream art medium.
3. It was Institutionalization and gradual perfection of the Dual-system under the control of the country.
4. The institutionalization of Emotion has different functional requirements whose maladjustment could bring in clash.
5. Institutionalization: Institutionalized processes are consistently performed across an organization ( subject to appropriate tailoring ).
6. They use sociologist's term for this pressure: institutionalization.
7. The claim to legitimacy of particular possession is based entirely upon the institutionalization of rights.
8. In the same period the power of standing committee chairmen was further eroded by the institutionalization and proliferation of sub-committees.
9. The forming and developing of rights usually go through three phases of idealization, institutionalization and actualization.