1. The paper discussed, inter alia, political, economic, and social issues.
2. The report is concerned, inter alia, with the reform of the tax system.
3. Success in meeting these objectives depends, inter alia, on good governance within each country.
4. The Signatories may amend this Agreement inter alia, to the experience gained in its implementation.
5. This means, inter alia, abolishment of the annual or merit rating and of management by objective.
6. The committee recommended, inter alia, that he be promoted.
7. Natural and synthetic polyamides, inter alia, are used as preferred polyamide components.
8. They will of course be subject to a number of conditions such as inter alia a given level of profits and due diligence.
9. Amendments Parties may amend this Agreement having regard, inter alia, to the experience gained in implementation.
10. Automatic licensing procedures shall be deemed to have trade - restricting effects unless, inter alia.