1. an interactive t. v. program
برنامهی تلویزیونی برکنشی
2. The technology can be used to produce interactive educational programs.
3. This will make videogames more interactive than ever.
4. This is an interactive museum where children can actively manipulate the exhibits.
5. The school believes in interactive teaching methods.
6. The psychotherapy is carried out in small interactive groups.
7. A second analysis program for interactive use was written to provide cost estimates.
8. Look for interactive care, she says, and ask how they discipline children.
9. The network will provide video-on-demand, interactive games, full-motion video, distance learning, personal communications and data network services.
10. The factory, an interactive site celebrating color and artistry, has two floors, with a different emphasis on each.
11. Many of the technologies are being transferred from interactive television, a much-hyped offering that has not materialized.
12. It does, however, allow complete interactive applications to be created using an extremely simple and easily mastered command set.
13. The people most likely to use interactive systems may be the same ones most attracted to computers.
14. The interactive nature of marriage means that such actions can have escalating effects.
15. Molcad, an interactive graphics program for the display and manipulation of molecular structures, is now available from Tripos Associates.