• stock; list of assets; act of checking stock
• take inventory, make a detailed list of property; summarize; sum up the worth of
• an inventory is a written list of the assets, resources, goods, etc that an organization owns or that are in a place.
• an inventory is also a supply or stock of something; used in american english.
• estimation of the worth of listed articles
• item which has been included on a detailed list of property or goods
• amount of stock in inventory, total reserve goods
• method whose purpose is to maintain the level of normal stock without damaging other business elements
• period of time in which the inventory of a business is completely used up and restocked
inventory turnover ratio
• (accounting) index of the inventory held by a company in contrast with the sales (used to assess the effectivity of holding inventory)
• inventory that has already been reserved for a specific order or a contracted job
• inventory taken at the end of an accounting period
• (finance) stock in hand, stock on hand that should be in accordance with the accounting records
• amount of inventory at the end of the current reporting accounting period