1. It's a new sort of invigoration.
2. Article 6 The State upholds the principles of invigoration of agriculture through science and education and of sustainable development of agriculture.
3. Objective:To probe into the mechanism of kidney invigoration on osteoarthrosis and osteoporosis.
4. This product has great effect on invigoration of blood circulation and relief of pain.
5. Experiment results showed that the effect of invigoration blood circulation about Radix Achyranthes Bidentatae could be related with anticoagulation funct. . .
6. With the invigoration of the global venture capital industry, many large established firms in China invests in small entrepreneurial firms through all kinds of channels.
7. Experiment results showed that the effect of invigoration blood circulation about Radix Achyranthes Bidentatae could be related with anticoagu. . .
8. The winds of change that swept through Tunisia and Egypt have slowed, and need invigoration.
9. The results suggested that phizoma polygonate might have the effects of invigoration, restoration a. . .
10. The hope passes psychological adjustment, you can handle similar case correctly, make him invigoration.
11. Indications : Dampness accumulation associated with deficiencies in the spleen, stomach as well as lung. This is a common prescription for both lung and spleen invigoration.
12. Therefore, a deep discussion must be carried on how to strengthen our consciousness, straighten out the relationship, improve the quality, the way of reform, and invigoration.
13. With the proposal to "constructing the socialist new countryside" by the China Communist Party, the "project of sports invigoration for peasants" is the most important part of it.
14. A relationship should be a source of inspiration, invigoration and hope.