1. This coupon is valid until 3January.
2. I haven't heard from him since last January.
3. He will be inaugurated as president in January.
4. The new President will be inaugurated on January 20.
5. On January 1st, the New Year begins.
6. That was a somber January day.
7. Shopping in the January sales can be maddening.
8. On January 1959 De Gaulle was inaugurated as First President of the Republic.
9. I was born on January 29th.
10. From January 1st to February 1st is one calendar month.
11. The new drug will be generally available from January.
12. I have lived here since January.
13. American presidents are always inaugurated on January 20 th.
14. That stretch of bypass will be finished by January.
15. New Year's Eve is the day before January 1st.