• language of japan; resident of japan, one of japanese origin; people of japan
• of or pertaining to japan, of japanese origin
• japanese means belonging or relating to japan, its people or its culture.
• the japanese are the people who come from japan.
• japanese is the language spoken by people who live in japan.
• traditional bow of the japanese people to show respect or to greet another
• citizen of japan (island country off the eastern coast of asia)
japanese era name
• nengo (year name), common calendar outline used in japan to count years
• decorative garden designed according to traditional japanese style using rocks and sand and foliage plants having wooden bridges and garden paths
• traditional japanese garment worn by men and women
• paper containing high rag substance (used for engravings, woodcuts, etc.)
• restaurant specializing in japanese food