1. He has plenty of joie de vivre.
2. Her sweetness, her candor, her joie de vivre and fresh beauty-why had he been so long in appreciating it?
3. That Chip and his joie de vivre are on the move.
4. The joie de vivre I had experienced in Seoul had all but dissipated.
5. It seems that joie de vivre is well engrained in its national psyche.
6. The sunny charm of France joie de vivre sparkles in Provence.
7. However, he adds that a youthful outlook and joie de vivre are also significant characteristics in those who retain a young appearance.
8. Give the Joie de vivre Hotels a chance and sign up for their Joy of Life Club (http://www. joyoflifeclub. com/).
9. It seems that joie de vivre is well engrained in the national psyche.
10. Enter my saving grace: Joie de vivre Hotels and their Joy of Life Club.
11. Her unconventional attitude and charismatic joie de vivre made her an attractive companion for affluent young playboys.
12. The sight of their joie de vivre is beaume which soothes the pain of loneliness.
13. After the depressing events of the last few months, Mina felt that it was time to put a little joie de vivre back into their lives.
14. It was an instant hit, and later came to symbolise Trenet's joie de vivre.