1. The project is a joint venture between the public and private sectors.
2. It will be sold to a joint venture created by Dow Jones and Westinghouse Broadcasting.
3. The joint venture ended in a legal wrangle between the two companies.
4. The company has set up a joint venture with a firm in Austria.
5. The project is under discussion as a possible joint venture between the two space agencies.
6. Consult and advise. Form joint venture partners.
7. The joint venture will be equally owned by the two partners and will be managed by an autonomous management team.
8. The school is part of a joint venture involving Silicon Valley businesses aimed at preparing students for high-tech jobs.
9. Tenneco and Williams were previously joint venture partners in the pipeline.
10. A second joint venture is to be formed later this year, designated the Integration Office.
11. Meanwhile, the couple has embarked on their first joint venture; they are expecting a baby in May.
12. Some analysts also said that a joint venture with Canon is possible.
13. It would be the first local-foreign joint venture to take advantage of new incentives that went into effect last June.
14. The joint venture is also planning a hotel and an office building next to the main apartment block.