1. Many boys explode firecrackers on the Fourth of July.
2. In July he issued a decree ordering all unofficial armed groups in the country to disband.
3. Hi,July, please go easy on me!
4. What day of the week was 2 July last year?
5. It's normally much warmer than this in July.
6. We're going to Japan at the beginning of July.
7. The cut-off date for registration is July
8. It was the hottest July on record.
9. Laura came over to England last July.
10. Gas charges will rise in July.
11. The two banks will consolidate in July next year.
12. President Bush vetoed the bill on July
13. The referendum will be held on July 14th.
14. The new church was officially opened on July 5th.