1. We're taking a vacation in June.
2. June always rhymes with moon in old love songs.
3. The racing season starts in June.
4. At the beginning of June an event occurred.
5. This is to acknowledge your letter of June 199
6. They attempted to finish the task before June.
7. Clay will vacate the position on June 1
8. The newsletter was printed towards the end of June in readiness for mailing.
9. In June the civil war intensified.
10. She was co-opted on to the committee last June.
11. The editor is short of contributions for the June issure.
12. They set forth on their travels in early June.
13. We broke up for the holidays in June.
14. I like New York in June.