• legal authority, right to make legal decisions; authority; range of authority, territory over which authority is exercised
• jurisdiction is the power that a court of law or someone in authority has to carry out legal judgements or enforce laws.
• legal authority (court, body with legal authority, etc.)
• jurisdiction for which an appellate court is authorized to hear appeals
area of jurisdiction
• region in which a judge is authorized to work
• disciplinary hearing, trial held to judge someone's behavior
• complete authority to judge, singular judging authorization (law)
• range of judicial authority that belongs to another country
• authority of a court to rule on issues that arise as a result of a previous trial
• natural legal authority, natural authority to judge (legal)
• authority of a court to rule on a pretext created in a certain place
• authority of a court to rule on a particular subject
• trials directed by military law for soldiers during military service
• first court which ruled on a claim
rabbinical jurisdiction• trials conducted by th ...