1. This is also a great activity for your kinaesthetic learners.
2. In addition, the kinaesthetic approach involves the child in physically responding to commands and directions given in the English language.
3. Kinaesthetic activities are usually quite popular with young learners and you might be surprised how quickly some of your students learn during activities that require body movement.
4. You can also assess the person's main sensory perception, be it visual, kinaesthetic or auditory and then use the same perception yourself.
5. Image in terms of senses can be further divided into the following 7 types: visual image, auditory image, olfactory image, tactile image, gustatory image, kinaesthetic image and abstract image.
6. Many educators, who research i this field, say that everybody has one of three basic ways to process the world: visual, auditory or kinaesthetic .
7. Many educators, who research in this field, say that everybody has one of three basic ways to process the world: visual, auditory or kinaesthetic.