1. The windows were covered in wire mesh to keep out flies.
2. We have screened our window to keep out mosquitoes.
3. He was trying to keep out of the bird's line of sight.
4. He was careful to keep out of sight.
5. Tell the children to keep out of mischief!
6. The yard was fenced in to keep out wolves.
7. I prefer to keep out of arguments about money.
8. The rubber seal is designed to keep out all the moisture.
9. Do keep out of the rain if you haven't a coat.
10. Building work in progress. Keep out!
11. I should keep out of his way. He's like a bear with a sore head this morning.
12. She gathered the shawl about her shoulders to keep out the wind.
13. There are guards at the door to keep out the undesirables.
14. The club hires a bouncer to keep out undesirables.