• guard; guardian; owner of -; one who fulfills (promises, etc.); holder
• a keeper is a person who takes care of animals, for example, in a zoo.
• one who keeps bees for producing honey
• a bee-keeper is someone who keeps bees in order to collect the honey that they produce.
• financial manager, one who maintains financial records
• proprietor of whorehouse, proprietor of a house of prostitution
• bursar; person entrusted with keeping of money
• person who keeps and writes in a diary, diarist
• worker who is in charge of a lock on a waterway (canal, river, channel, etc.), lockmaster
• one who is charge of caring for a tree farm
• one who manages a hen house, one who raises and cares for fowl
• saloon owner, manager or owner of a tavern
• a wicket-keeper is the player in a cricket team who stands behind the wicket in order to stop balls that the batsman misses or to catch balls that the batsman hits.