1. You haven't put any money in the kitty for three weeks.
2. We all put £20 in/into the kitty to cover the cost of food.
3. Kitty was down on the junior typist.
4. Kitty got totally crocked last night.
5. Kitty Aldridge has sacrificed all for her first film.
6. Each month the total prize kitty is ￡ 5 million.
7. How much money is there left in the kitty?
8. Three days into production, the kitty had run dry.
9. We each put £20 in the kitty to cover the bills.
10. I sent a message to Kitty via her sister.
11. 'Dearest Kitty, ' she wrote.
12. We each put 2 in the kitty, and then sent John to buy food for everybody.
13. Jorgan, his infant son by his wife Kitty.
14. On an outcrop of rock, Kitty Dawson looked down on the valley for a few minutes.