1. a bank that has recently increased its liquidity
بانکی که اخیرا نقدینگی خود را زیاد کرده است
2. The company maintains a high degree of liquidity.
3. Financial institutions must maintain sufficient liquidity to meet the demands of depositors.
4. But they must always have sufficient liquidity to cover the possibility of any withdrawals.
5. The company has good liquidity.
6. Secondly, banks must maintain an adequate degree of liquidity, i. e. cash, to meet customers' cash withdrawals.
7. The initial increase in liquidity from the sale of government securities to the banking sector is given by item
8. Now investors place less trust in liquidity and more in their own judgment about a security's risks and potential return.
9. This assumes that banks have surplus liquidity in the first place.
10. Under or over liquidity is an unsatisfactory position for individual banks within the system.
11. Individual banks and discount houses can alleviate liquidity shortages through these markets without the Bank having an opportunity to influence rates.
12. Banks may keep surplus liquidity to help them resist a squeeze.
13. Finally, banks' liquidity can be reduced directly by techniques such as special deposits.
14. The liquidity of an asset is the ease with which it can be converted into cash without loss.
15. Banks, being prepared to operate with a lower liquidity ratio, were only too pleased to supply the credit being demanded.