1. a lane between rows of machines in a factory
باریکراهی از میان ردیف ماشینآلات کارخانه
2. the police opened a lane through the crowd and let us pass
پلیسها از میان جمعیت راهی گشودند و گذاشتند ما رد شویم.
3. It is a long lane that has no turning.
4. Sometimes they just drive slowly down the lane enjoying the scenery.
5. This is the slow lane of a motorway.
6. We drove along a muddy lane to reach the farmhouse.
7. The lane is roughly parallel to the main road.
8. We walked down the lane to the farm.
9. A winding lane led down towards the river.
10. They set off at once along the lane in pursuit.
11. The riders came trotting down the lane.
12. The side gate opens onto a small lane.
13. The new highway dead-ended their lane.
14. The farm carts have worn ruts in the lane.
15. Take the narrow lane going north-west parallel with the railway line.
16. Repair work is in progress on the south-bound lane of the motorway and will continue until June.
17. I'm just going to walk down the lane now and post some letters.