1. Rich colors, luscious textures, and inventive layering are giving women more options in hosiery than in past seasons.
2. But spiking the sugar with vinegar, and layering distortion over melody, is the Alternative Formula nowadays.
3. The layering is disrupted by small scale displacement along fault planes.
4. We are acutely sensitive to sedimentary layering, perhaps because of our origins in prehistory?
5. Carl Orff uses such multi-voiced layering to excellent effect, yet retains great simplicity, clarity, and directness.
6. Layering is vital so good thermal vests and long johns are a must.
7. Serpentine layering Climbers such as clematis, jasmine, wisteria and honeysuckle root wherever their long pliable stems touch the soil.
8. Traditionally, the layering process ends in late autumn with the addition of fresh pineapple chunks.
9. The magmatic layering and structures prove that the ophiolite was tilted towards northwest with imbricated sequence.
10. This form of layering does have its own drawbacks because its bakes in assumptions of location agnosticity and synchronicity of invocation into the higher order service units.
11. By lifting and layering her hair, Michael created a lighter frame for her face.
12. Corylus heterophylla vegetative propagation was relatively difficult, layering method was mainly used at present,[sentence dictionary] but low coefficient of propagation limited mass production of its seedlings.
13. Layering sheers is anther way to help conceal what is underneath.
14. Commonly used cuttage, engraft and layering are progenitive, also can sow.
15. Image layering support - move stacked pictures forward and backward, useful for creating a picture gallery web page.