1. Perhaps the present concern with the values of liberal arts education portends an intellectual anemia.
2. The setting is a Vermont liberal arts college where Sarah Matthews is dean of students.
3. By organizing computer training for liberal arts students generally, significant economies of scale can be achieved.
4. There were no liberal arts, no research, no experimental sciences.
5. The first is to promote liberal arts higher education, both at general degree and sub-degree levels.
6. In the public sector, many managers have liberal arts degrees in public administration or one of the social sciences.
7. Joyce got a scholarship to study liberal Arts in the woods of Maine, where she met Patty's exceedingly Gentile dad, whom she married at All Souls Unitarian Church on the Upper East Side of Manhattan.
8. Gallaudet says it is the world's only liberal arts university where everything is designed for deaf or hard-of-hearing students.
9. Fontbonne is a liberal arts college, located in a residential suburb of St. Louis.
10. Shawn went to California to attend a liberal arts college.
11. Even from America's great liberal arts colleges, transcripts reflect an undergraduate specialization that would have been unthinkably narrow just a generation ago.
12. This Master of Liberal Arts degree offered by Harvard University Extension School ensures that your knowledge is as broad as the problems and puzzles you face.
13. The council is a nonprofit group that supports liberal arts education.
14. I am a Henan liberal arts examinee. Can 426 your school?
15. C. Gallaudet says it is the world's only liberal arts university where everything is designed for deaf or hard-of-hearing students.