1. Lie in (oron) the bed one has made.
2. We lie in the sunshine for hours, getting a tan.
3. We're going to lie in the sun and roast for two weeks.
4. It was a Sunday, so she could lie in till almost lunch time.
5. I like to lie in at weekends.
6. I'm perfectly content just to lie in the sun.
7. Maturity does not lie in how old you are, but how strong you are to take on responsibilities.
8. She was prepared to lie in order to achieve her ends.
9. Normally, a woman will lie in a few hours before the birth of her child.
10. I trapped a lie in my throat.
11. Don't lie in the sun for too long.
12. Their plans for a comeback now lie in ruins.
13. The islands lie in a wide arc just off the mainland.
14. All their hopes lie in him.