1. This delayed exposure adjustment is referred to as light adaptation, and can be simulated in a real-time application.
2. Light adaptation may well occur locally, but what about adaptation to motion?
3. Light adaptation may well occur locally, but what about adaptation to motion?A huge video of a waterfall filled the screen.
4. Hood, D. C. "Lower-level Visual Processing and Models of Light Adaptation. " Ann Rev Psychol. 49 (199: 503-3
5. While it was susceptible to burn leaves in bright light, and poorly grow in over shading, so its light adaptation and propagation technology became the main factors affecting the application.