1. I love the fact that every limo driver treats me as if I have a right to be riding in a limo.
2. Richard Limo and William Koech took the first two places, some five and a half minutes ahead of me.
3. Drive own limo to experience heavy traffic.
4. I began to climb back into the limo.
5. Miguel noticed a long black limo sitting under the el like a leopard waiting to pounce.
6. Our limo purred smoothly down the tree-lined road.
7. They were getting out of a stretch limo when we rolled up in our private bus.
8. And try riding in a limo with Oscar De La Hoya.
9. Spooked planes buzzed the limo roof at the black spread of water near La Guardia.
10. A limo pulls up to a nightclub and Hector greets the several lovely women who pile out of it.
11. But in the later, the limo policy finally given the czarist government the opportunity to be aggressed, ended in the evil consequence of losing the territory.
12. She was driven from Heathrow by limo to the hotel.
13. The new LIMO Express does not replace regular LIMO service, which will continue as usual to provide door-to-door service for any member of the Marquette community.
14. The enemy withdrew; The limo pulled away from the curb.
15. They transport her to a limo, where Lisa is.