1. Several of them board at the same lodging house.
2. There was a small hotel, or lodging house.
3. Approaching the lodging house it looks as if the old harridan has got a gang together to repel unwelcome boarders.
4. The construction of Beijing University Wu Daokou student lodging house began in Beijing at the end of 2000.
5. It is a Grade II Listed lodging house.
6. A public lodging house serving food and drink to travelers; a hotel.
7. It was a grasshopper lodging house.
8. The men in that lodging house are a rough and noisy crew.
9. Do you feel tired today, go back your lodging house have a rest for a while.
10. Beijing Chateau Laffitte Hotel, a European-style lodging house in the north suburbs of the city, is reported to be hosting the Chinese and American super-rich guests starting at 5 pm.
11. Some will spend their giro cheque on a room in a lodging house.
12. He wondered if he would be able to stand the lodging house for much longer.
13. Sea Ixora remained silent as they drove back to the lodging house in Castries.
14. He sat down on a sofa which he realised was slightly longer than his cubicle in the lodging house.