1. How can we provide job opportunities for all our graduates?
چگونه می توانیم برای همه فارغ التحصیلان فرصت های شغلی فراهم کنیم؟
2. Hal said he would bring the ball provided he would be allowed to pitch.
هال گفت توپ را می آورد به شرط این که خودش توپ را پرت کند
3. The government is obligated, among other things, to provide for the common welfare and secure the blessings of peace for all citizens.
از جمله وظایف دولت، تامین کردن رفاه اجتماعی و حفظ امنیت و صلح برای تمامی شهروندان است
4. they pledged loyalty to their leader
آنان عهد کردند که به رهبر خود وفادار باشند.
5. they swore undying loyalty to their leader
سوگند خوردند که نسبت به رهبر خود همیشه وفادار باشند.
6. as long as it was politic to profess loyalty
تا زمانی که ادعا به وفاداری به صلاح بود
7. she followed hassan with a kind of canine loyalty
او با (نوعی) وفاداری سگمانند از حسن پیروی میکرد.
8. she gave him many assurances of love and loyalty
خیلی به او قول عشق و وفاداری میداد.
9. She gave repeated assurances of her loyalty.
10. Among her many virtues are loyalty, courage, and truthfulness.
11. Servicemen have to swear an oath of loyalty to their country.
12. He showed unswerving loyalty to his friends.
13. I have sworn an oath of loyalty to the monarchy.
14. They taught me the meaning of Loyalty that you should never forget anyone you loved.
15. Despite her sharp tongue, she inspires loyalty from her friends.
16. They swore an oath of loyalty to the country.
17. No one could ever doubt her loyalty.
18. They covenanted in loyalty to the king.
19. All the countries have proclaimed their loyalty to the alliance.
20. Can I count on your loyalty?