1. The rabbit stopped, mesmerized by the beam of the car's headlights.
2. I was completely mesmerized by the performance.
3. They were mesmerized by her performance.
4. He could mesmerize an audience by the sheer force of his presence.
5. He was mesmerized by her bewitching green eyes.
6. Jack walked around the hotel and was mesmerized by its sheer size.
7. The first time I saw Diana I was mesmerized by her beauty.
8. I sat mesmerized long after the fairground closed.
9. Her story, however, will overwhelm adults and mesmerize kids.
10. Illusionist : Convincing Regalia - Mesmerize effect can now affect Epic targets.
11. You can mesmerize anyone you meet with your cultured attitude and outlook.
12. You shouldn't mesmerize anyone who's drinking.
13. Illusionist : Sleep - Mesmerize effect can now affect Epic targets.
14. Coercer : Slumber - Mesmerize effect can now affect Epic targets.
15. He stuck the candle upright in a socket then sat and gazed at the flame, letting it mesmerize him into memory.