1. Mindfulness is defined as moment-to-moment, non-judgmental awareness.
2. Mindfulness is at the root of Buddhism, Taoism, and many Native - American traditions, not to mention yoga.
3. In the process of ordinary perception, the Mindfulness step is so fleeting as to be unobservable .
4. Meanwhile, Mindfulness Buddha Presence a reminder that each of us carries the Buddha nature within ourselves.
5. By continuing to employ the full might of mindfulness and wisdom, avijj? is finally extinguished within the citta.
6. When mindfulness embraces those we love, they will bloom like flowers---Thich Nhat Hanh, Vietnamese Zen Buddhist monk, teacher, author, poet and peace activist.
7. The Buddha tasted Awakening by developing conviction, persistence, mindfulness, concentration and discernment.
8. Under the bright light of Mindfulness and Wisdom, all defilements and illusions dissolve at once.
9. Practice mindfulness in your daily life . A mind free of wandering thoughts develops inner strength.
10. Bring mindfulness to each activity throughout your day.
11. You can find mindfulness bells everywhere: your child's voice, your co-workers appearing before you, a regular event on your computer, the noise of traffic.
12. They come from Mindfulness - Based Cognitive Therapy ( MBCT ) and from traditional Buddhist mindfulness practice and meditation.
13. New research suggests that mindfulness meditation can help relieve pain and improve memory by regulating a brain wave known as the alpha rhythm, which "turns down the volume" on distractions.
14. The houses are beautiful also, because they have been built in mindfulness, in concentration.
15. Thus these three right view right effort, & right mindfulness -- run & around right speech.