1. He helped energize and mobilize millions of people around the nation.
2. The best hope is that we will mobilize international support and get down to action.
3. The troops received orders to mobilize.
4. They failed to mobilize their resources effectively.
5. Sudan even threat-ened to mobilize in response to the ultima-tums.
6. Our country's in great danger; we must mobilize the whole nation.
7. He is trying to mobilize all the supporters.
8. If you could mobilize the resources, you could get it done.
9. Subordinate groups mobilize to attain new advantages and benefits, while dominant groups mobilize to maintain advantages and benefits.
10. What causes seem most likely to mobilize true believers to take extraordinary political actions?
11. Small enterprises could capture the imaginations and mobilize the energies of young men.
12. To mobilize that support, he carried out a massive decentralization of the Motorola organization, providing new empowerment and ownership throughout.
13. The key groups who mobilize resources include the following:
14. Following the first three axioms helps to mobilize these and bring them to the aid of the mainline medical program.
15. Yet Chagnon also knew how to mobilize his own camp.