• move, circulate; cause to move around; draft; assemble for action (especially armed reserves), get ready for war; (medicine) liberate material stored in the body; excite inactive material to physiologic activity (also mobilise)
• if you mobilize a group of people, you gather them together in one place so that they can begin a particular activity.
• if you mobilize support, opinion, or a political movement, you succeed in encouraging people to take action against or in support of a particular thing.
• if a country mobilizes or mobilizes its armed forces, it prepares for war; a formal use.
• raise funds, raise money
• recruit people
• recruit soldiers quickly; be recruited quickly