1. manipulation of accounts
دستکاری در حسابها
2. his manipulation of the stock market
سو استفاده او از بازار سهام
3. Osteopathy involves massage and manipulation of the bones and joints.
4. Her press conference was a masterpiece of media manipulation.
5. His clever manipulation of the stock markets makes him lots of money.
6. This is a cynical manipulation of the situation for short-term political gain.
7. There were allegations of political manipulation.
8. Furthermore, dietary manipulation studies have shown that high fat intake can increase faecal bile acid excretion.
9. But, as genetic manipulation leaves the laboratory and enters the factory, just how safe is it?
10. Their show of power and manipulation of the world around them is, with some pride types, very subtle.
11. The monitor's own menu system allows easy manipulation of screen size and shape, as well as colour temperature.
12. This raises the possibility of future therapeutic manipulation.
13. So Potrykus used genetic manipulation to insert genes from the daffodil that encode the biological machinery for production of beta carotene.