1. Preparatory work of maquettes, photographs and drawings form the basis of this exhibition.
2. That maquette was pushed away, like a plate of cold eggs.
3. In another maquette, the Shoggoth had sprouted two heads, each extending from brontosaurus-like necks.
4. One of the architects reached for the maquette with the spiral staircase.
5. The maquette gives an idea of the layout of the apartments and the amount of light that occupants will enjoy.
6. I hope to get maquette visitation rights.
7. One maquette was a disorienting twist on classic Lovecraftian form.
8. Del Toro climbed in and headed toward the freeway; a seat-belted maquette of Mr. Wink rode shotgun.