1. Much of it is sparked by feelings of marginalisation.
2. So, no point harping on marginalisation, whether it exists or not.
3. After all, marginalisation exists everywhere and anywhere in the world.
4. It was felt that such an approach would be a step towards addressing the marginalisation of disability issues.
5. Fortunately, many Malays have better things to do than to ponder on the marginalisation issue.
6. Tibetans have real grievances, after decades of cultural discrimination and economic marginalisation.