1. The marginalization of certain groups within the community may lead to social unrest.
2. Such marginalization of older people was accompanied by increasing material prosperity and political activism.
3. Jacques Derrida, Paul Ricoeur, And The Marginalization Of Christianity: Can The God Of Presence Be Saved?
4. It blights lives in terms of poverty and marginalization.
5. He spoke of his fears of the marginalization of Africa.
6. The marginalization of individual local city is an unavoidable phenomenon in urban development process.
7. The biggest challenge is the simultaneous existence of marginalization and dependency.
8. First, the marginalization of literature brought aesthetic experience secular, privatization trend.
9. In particular the threat of Africa's marginalization must be removed.
10. And at times it criticizes class-based politics, for its omission and marginalization of gender issues.
11. In the cause of rural-surplus labor transferring, rural labors, the special class, walked in the Institutional pitfall:relative pauperization and social marginalization.
12. However, Human Rights Watch said that in practice, the new law is compounding the health risks, social marginalization, and stigmatization of suspected drug users.
13. However, since modern society, the rules of reason and exaggerated, leading to loss of virtue ethics and marginalization has led to a modern crisis of sexual morality and ethical dilemma.
14. Generally speaking, the models of acculturation may be divided into assimilation, integration, separation and marginalization.
15. Tibetans have real grievances, after decades of cultural discrimination and economic marginalization.