1. he suffered martyrdom at the hands of infidels
او به دست کفار به شهادت رسید.
2. the day of his martyrdom
روز شهادت او
3. this year norooz coincides with a day of martyrdom
امسال نوروز با یک روز شهادت مصادف شده است.
4. In that year, thousands of Christians suffered martyrdom for their faith.
5. He suffered martyrdom by stoning.
6. Genet returns to this wish for death and martyrdom.
7. This wish for martyrdom would be a temptation dealt with in Murder in the Cathedral.
8. Near the end of his life, Young, fearing martyrdom, started going out in public only with armed escort.
9. His plight affects us like the unwilling martyrdom of a saint who wants to be like other men.
10. The only difference between a suicide and a martyrdom really is the amount of press coverage. Chuck Palahniuk
11. His martyrdom encouraged the people to resist.
12. For our own part, we prefer martyrdom to success. John Brown is greater than Washington, and Pisacane is greater than Garibaldi.
13. Allende's later martyrdom has obscured his politics.
14. He said: The greatest act of martyrdom is standing up for what is true and just.