1. he matched the color of his tie and his shirt
رنگ کراواتش را با پیراهنش جور کرد.
2. they matched a couple of dimes to see who would pay for dinner
آنها با دو سکهی ده سنتی سر پول شام شیر یا خط کردند.
3. almost any poem matched with his seems inferior
در مقایسه با شعر او تقریبا هر شعری پست مینماید.
4. well (or ill) matched
5. a climate that cannot be matched
آب و هوایی که نظیر ندارد.
6. He had a physical strength that matched his outward appearance.
7. Ballistic tests have matched the weapons with bullets taken from the bodies of victims.
8. A galaxy of twinkling stars matched the thousands of sparkling city lights.
9. My parents were not very well matched.
10. The teams were evenly matched until two quick goals from Robson tipped the balance in favour of England.
11. I'm sure that yellow lead matched up to that yellow socket.
12. His strength is matched by his intelligence.
13. Her career never quite matched up to its promise.
14. The pair were matched for age.
15. Her anger was only matched by her frustration.
16. This hotel can't be matched for friendliness.